- Project managed the development of affordable, individualised, dynamic websites that give proprietors complete control over their primary marketing asset: their website. See website portfolio for recently developed websites.
- Produced a non-fiction list from conception to market – series of 45 full-colour illustrated books
- Developed a business website with 3000 pages of quality online content that had exceptional search engine optimisation (SEO) – keyword search results that consistently appear on page one of Google (the world) – the website included an online directory, resource centre, ecommerce shopping facility and Web 2.0 community interactivity
- Project managed the development of online policies, processes and procedures for a state government department – included training sessions for writers, and structural and copy editing of online content
- Produced educational books, CD-ROMs and webpages for students and teachers from K–12 for Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australian education departments and educational publishing houses
- Written publishing style manuals that incorporated print and online publishing standards to ensure consistency across all business communications and publishing products
- Production management of print and electronic resources including substantive editing and copy editing, and developing art briefs, copyright schedules and print specifications
Bold Type based in Sydney Australia has an established network of publishing professionals including graphic designers, illustrators, indexers, typesetters, web designers and web developers.
If you need someone to manage a team of publishing professionals to meet your website or print publishing needs, email Susie Stevens at Bold Type or telephone 0410 037 635.
- 2005 Doctor of Philosophy, University of Sydney
- 1997 Bachelor of Arts Humanities, first-class honours, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
- 1994 Bachelor of Arts, Australian and Comparative Studies, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
Susie’s academic career includes tutoring in the sociology department at Sydney University, writing academic papers and presenting papers at academic conferences.
On completion of her undergraduate degree, Susie won one of six Griffith University Scholarships for Women which enabled her to complete her Honours program with first-class Honours.
For a free consultation and quote for your next web publishing or print publishing job, email Susie Stevens or call 0410 037 635.